Photoreading the Bible has yielded me with numerous benefits.. especially looking at various translations.

Whether one considers the contents to be historical, literal, symbolic, spiritual, or otherwise,... it is difficult to dispute the fact that this is one interesting piece of literature... especially considering the fact that there is more bibliographic evidence as to its veracity and proximate source material than any other piece of literature on the planet... written over several centuries on several continents... in several languages.. by people of different levels of sophistication.. different religions.. yet all somehow unified..

If nothing else.. Photoreading the bible has helped me gain a greater perspective on civilization... as a writer.. I find the literary allegories, metaphors, and symbolism unsurpassed..

Using the Instant Magnetic Personality paraliminal and Genius Code programs, I have gleaned the wisdom of Solomon... the heart of David... the courage of Samson.. and the love of Jesus Christ..

Whether or not one chooses to subscribe to any particular religion or belief system.. one thing I have found... that few people who have truly read the Bible from cover to cover.. have come away from it unchanged...and sadly, it seems that its loudest critics are those who never bothered to read it at all.. (contempt prior to investigation is a great hindrance to personal growth)

May the eyes of your understanding be enlightened..

Robert Hammond