I am older than you and I am still searching; I have yet to find my path.

I used to do "everything right" and was a success by eyes of the society. Then something went wrong; I could not follow their tune.

But even though I have used ages to finish my degree ( still working on it;just because ), have no idea if I can find a job I really like, have an awful, awful personal economy,and have yet to come together with my lifepartner; I Do Not Despair!

I will not let the world push me around and tell me what I *have* to do to be successful. I will not compromise with my integrity. I will not let my soul be squished into a box.

I know my lifeenergy will flow freely the day I just * know* what I have to do.
But I see that I probably have things to learn yet before I reach that point. The biggest lessons have come through those 5 years of floating around in the dark, questioning everything and doing nothing.

One Day, I finally understood that all I need is already inside of me. Granted, the struggle is till not over, but I now notice that the Only One who is putting limits on me is Myself.

So everyday I ask myself what I can do to take care of myself; feed my soul, so to speak.

Frankly, I would call myself a success now! Because I tuned into my inner voice and we are now on the same team.

Life is an adventure; and we all have different parts to play.

Laughing-heart