I agree with LaughingHeart.

Don't call yourself a loser. You are judging yourself by others' standards. Why? You'll only ever be you.

OK let's look at the resume:
24 years old
Dude, I turned 30 on New Year's Day. Have you ever seen anyone get younger? Neither have I.

crap college degree
Dude, I never went to college. All I have is Grade 13. And I was considered smart in school. Sad thing is, I'm doing as well or better than many people who did go to college overall because I have no debts.

no direction
Are you sure about that? everyone has something they've always wanted to do but some people are so discouraged they tell themselves 'oh that'll never happen.'

few interests
You can multiply those by looking at the subcategories of each, then looking outside of them for related interests. It's no problem if you take the time. eg. you like girls? what type: blonds, redheads, baldheads, tall, skinny, fat, glasses, older, younger, etc.? become specific and you'll make moves in your chosen direction. And you might think that your interests aren't profound enough but you'd be surprised if you really knew how frivolous some of the most famous people's occupations really are.

floating around, no job, ive had 25 jobs.
You make do with what you have.The reality is that the job market is crowded and competitive. A lot of times doing your best at your job is the only reward you can count on, and sadly even that is rarely rewarded by employers.

live at home
Sometimes that's best. It's expensive out there. Make the best of the situation. Be disciplined in cooking and cleaning because that's what you need to do when you get your own place. Do the shopping, sit in on the tax preps, in other words be active in the running of your home if you can, and if you can't be an active participant. This is what you need to know to run your own home.

cant get job pushing carts anymore? do'h.
There are other jobs out there. Not all of them are better, many are far worse. But working beats the alternative (welfare) by a country mile, provided you have a direction. And even if you aren't working, look at it this way: you now have time to plan a direction, which is something everyone who works and hates their job wishes they had more of. Unlike money, time is not a renewable resource so value yours.

anyone save themselves from this condition? will the tangerine technique help? no.
If Tangerine Technique doesn't help, why not try ImageStreaming or LucidDreaming or Natural Brilliance or Swish Pattern or Six Hats Thinking or...see, there are lots of alternatives. Even Paul and Dana will tell you to explore other avenues if PR isn't for you because PR is simply one way of self-improvement and there are many others. You have to do what's best for you.

If you want to read a book about this, then I'd suggest avoiding Tony Robbins' books at first; they're very long. Try these instead:

Don't Tie Yourself Up In Nots by David P. Schloss (great for general advice, and very very short; you can slow read it in 80 minutes or PR it in like 3 and activate it in 10)

I Could Do Anything I Want If Only I Knew What It Was by Barbara Sher (for interests and direction)

Paula Nelson's Guide To Getting Rich by Paula Nelson (for financial success)

Then, if you're still interested, try

Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (it's a classic)

Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins (for NLP concepts and general positive thinking)

I know how hard it is because I've been there. At your age I was homeless. Good luck in getting yourself on track.

[This message has been edited by x (edited January 07, 2003).]