I think most of us are losers in a way. If not, we wouldn’t be here trying to learn to acquire information without studying. Basically, we all want to learn to read 25,000 words a minute and finish a 4-year college in two years, which is something very unlikely. We don’t even want to read at 25,000 for crying out loud. We just want our subconscious mind to the hard work for us. We feed ourselves with the hope that Pring will get us to study without struggling.
America has spoiled us. That is why Computer companies have to recruit foreigners for their Engineer and Computer Science positions. If you guys don’t believe me, I suggest you take a look at Silicon Valley. I know an Engineer that cannot speak a word of English, but he is making around 130,000. Why? Americans are not enrolling in difficult professions, such us Engineering and Computer Science.

This is just a thought. I finish college reading at a rate of 275 words per minute. It took me 5 yrs instead of 4, but I did it, and I was not even born in the US.

I’m not going to brag about success because; I’m unemployed like most of you. I spent a whole year trying to become a Certified Public Accountant, and I still don’t know if I passed the exam. Now, A year after my graduation, companies do not want to hire me because they don’t like the fact that I waste a whole year preparing to become a CPA.

They also don't like that my overall GPA is 3.15. I didn't know that GPA was so important that is why I only concentrated on my Accounting GPA,Which was 3.30.

Guys, If you all choose a Marketable career and garduate before reaching your 30s, life will be little more pleasent with a white collar salary.

[This message has been edited by Dana Hanson (edited January 22, 2003).]