I will not waste your time with another of the sometimes questionable, always poorly stated testimonials. I will, however, give you some free advice regarding the paraliminal memory tape - exercise caution in its use.

For two weeks I listened to this tape each day for approximately 5-6 hours. By the 5th or 6th day, I was, as are you, noticing great improvement in my dream recollection (5 to 6 distinct dreams per night!). As my exposure to the tape increased, I found myself prone to EXTREMELY vivid daydreams. These daydreams were very difficult (nearly impossible) to differentiate from reality.

These dreams (or hallucinations, even) were not only very distracting but also occasionally disturbing. It was as though these daydreams were waking nightmares, involving aspects of my surroundings at the time, as well as bizarre and surreal elements. Frequently these daydreams took an unpleasant tone, involving frightening images/scenes. Here is where I shall make the assertion that this aspect may be due to direction (subconscious?) on my part. This does not however, change the fact that these paraliminal memory tapes had a definite negative effect on both my waking thought process and the dreams of my sleep.

Use at your own risk, eh?

[This message has been edited by quasi-intellectual (edited September 13, 2001).]