i read the first post and i was wondering what does he mean by listening while his attention was diverted? does he mean like when watching tv or say practicing martial arts? i was just wondering, does this really help it go right into the subconscious? if anyone can help me please reply. And is it good to go to sleep while listeinign to these tapes or will this diminish the results?

quote:
Originally posted by Sidis:
I've been listening to this paraliminal tape (the 'meat' of the tape, anyway) 2-3 hours per day for the last 4 days while my attention is diverted. From what I understand, this should give me almost the same results as relaxing deeply - can anyone comment on their results using this 'technique'?

With that said, I'd like to hear how some people have made out with the tape. After a few days I can already, strangely enough, remember dreams so vividly it's scary; huge jump from a few days ago.

What can I expect a week from now? A month? 3 months?

I also use mnemonics and vivid imagery to remember things, which I can do very well, as it is. I'm hoping that this tape can take me to the next level: a photographic memory.

Thanks in advance