quote:
Originally posted by slithy toves:
Apparently, I'm the only person offended by this question. Does this DF need to be gay friendly? Vegetarian friendly? Buddhist friendly? What does any of that have to do with the discussions that take place in this DF?

I should be able to accept you as a human being without regard to your sexual preference, religious background, race, socio-economic status, or any of those factors. Why can't I accept you as Peter? Why do we need to discuss the issue of your orientation unless it relates directly to the paraliminals? Why not skip the "gay friendly" question and proceed directly to...Will paraliminals assist me as I choose to share my sexual orientation with my friends and family? That's a question that can be directly addressed and does not put anyone in the position of deciding if they are "gay friendly" or not. I'm willing to bet that most on this DF are "Friendly" and would be willing to contribute to your journey in any way they can.

Whoa! Uptight!

I think that, if you read Peter's post again, you will see that he did ask a question that related directly to the use of Paraliminals.

Good luck Peter!