Dear Photoreaders,

I am considering purchasing the photoreading home course and I believe that I will make a right decision. Reading your posts, I have received a great deal of valuable information on how the system work. That said, to reach the final decision, I would highly appreciate if you could give me advice on the following:

1. What are the main differences between Photoreading and the Mental (Subliminal) Phography Course? I purchased the mental photography in 2000 and then return it after two months. Among other things, I guess I need a bit longer to get the benefit. Anyway, It seems to me that the two courses have the same principal foundations.

2. What are the main advantages of taking the home course instead of buying the book and doing on our own?

3. I am a graduate student in Economics; thus, the readings are very technical oriented. They are almost like math materials. As such, do you think Photoreading will be the most optimal reading strategy?

Thank you for your kind consideration in this matter and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Quang.