I've been told that Photoreading works for any material including math. When I was in eighth grade (Im in ninth now) I photoread all my text books three times except for my math book. I Photoread it god knows how many times. I've tried all kinds of approaches to it from photoreading it for achieving a high grade on tests and in the Class to photoreading for the fun. I've tried many approaches towards math and they seem to backfire at me dispite how many times I try it. I am mindful that perfection is not what I'm after, I am only after what I want (because I know it is the same as saying "what is the speed of light" and I reply "how the hell am I suppose to know? I dont remember things I could look up in an encyclopedia.".). I use the problems in my math books as a....what do u call those....mind probing questions and there is not much to read in math. Could it be that I need to totally break off from that view? I've tried to understand it but....... I don't seem to know what to do on the math problems that counted. Now I'm in Algebra 2 honors at a Magnet school after taking a Geometry course over the summer and the first semester was a diaster. I failed and got C's more often in my life in 4 months. I do not have the past memories get in my way because that will only drag me down but it is unavidable, it follows me wherever I go and I want to end the appearent.....curse of the inability to achive optimal results on the field of mathematics forever. Otherwise as of the present moment, I remain unrivaled in all other classes.