Faraz,

I know you dilemma 'coz I too am from a third world country---the Philippines. Sometimes, it takes days or weeks to receive mail and worse, should it come from abroad, we'd receive our mail torn and opened. And worse, sometimes we never get it at all!

I know the exchange rate is too much but I think its not a reason to accuse somebody of discrimination. I've been to this place---"land of the free, home of the brave" and so far, I never felt discriminated against at. You jog in the morning and I'd bet my finger that there would be someone to greet you a "good morning" or a "how are u?". They are pretty warm and friendly. Besides, this country is the melting pot of the world. I've never seen a country so diverse and free. So, I suggest that you be careful of accusing somebody or a group of discrimination. Don't make your problems a race issue.

Anyway, I think you have the fire and eagerness to learn. If you think the programs being offered here would benefit you go ahead and take it. We are so lucky we have all the information we have right now. Its just up to you if you want to take it. With your problem wit money...don't worry about it. It'll come to you. Money comes, money goes. If there's a will, there's a way.

The choice is yours.