Okay, first of all, let me say that, from what I understand, Dr. Wenger has a LOT more stuff than the information in Genius Code. In my opinion he is one of the smartest men ever to live. (Sorry Paul )
He has a real education--and is a dabbler of sorts.

Secondly, I do not intend to start a debate here, just to supply you with some effective (in my experience) alternate activation techniques. For more info, check www.winwenger.com and www.geniusbydesign.com

Dr. Wenger thinks that, first of all, the previewing step should be skipped to keep the PR'ing clean, without any conscious run-through before hand.

He also thinks that freenoting and fast imagestreaming are the best activation techniques because they really bring information to conscious awareness, and aid your understanding, thus really activating the material.

The PRWMS activation techniques, he says are not real activation, but rather just another way to enter information into your mind.

The next thing he suggests is that the freenoting (or fast imagestreaming, or "guest lecture" [speaking as fast as you can without stopping about something, like freenoting]) be done immediately after PR'ing because otherwise the brain sorts out the information and leaves it to rot, basically

The Freenoting and guest lecturer work great because it sucks the information from your brain like a vaccuum, the faster you go, the more you get.

What are you guys' experiences about this?