In my final semester of college I hardly studied. I mostly just photoread my textbooks and used my own activation techniques when taking tests. I did NOT preview, postview, rapid read, ect. Of course I did not know exactly what I read but I was ablt to pull up the info for multiple choice tests and even essays. I also made the Dean's List that semester. I'm not a "true believer" in Photoreading I'm just a bit more aware of what I can do.

As far as having scientific studies, IMO that is not important at the personal level. If I can do it, I don't really care why it works just as long as it does.

In my Social Psychology class (1996) I learned that in 1993 social psychologists discovered that when people are in rapport with one another their physiology matches and when they are not in rapport their physiology does not match. I could have sworn I learned that in 1990 when listening to the tape set "Unlimited Power" by Tony Robbins. Of course the book was written well before that and NLP used these skills before Robbins was even trained in it. Matching physiology to read someone's thoughts was even mentioned in Edgar Allen Poe's short story, "The Purloined Letter." However, this ability did not exist until 1993 according to social psychologists.

[This message has been edited by Dosetsu (edited April 24, 2003).]