That sounds incredibly expensive. What do you really learn that one cannot find already in any of LSC's expensive (100-200) courses for purchase? The latest most powerful influence, "mind-reading" technologies, eh? In other words, the art of understanding the psychology of humans, which does not require suggestions that "mirror" neurons somehow conduct telepathy. Furthermore, that kind of persuasional strategy DOES NOT enhance anyones life, it only binds our species into our habitual emotion-reaction machinelike relations. Imagine a world where most people, the aspiring ones, all tried to use subconscious persuasion on each other, to advance their agenda. What a ludicrous circus that would be. What we need is a path to freedom, not a path which keeps people in the dark.
We need EDUCATION for freedom; and I consider it the highest moral responsibility that at all times we only attempt to influence anothers thoughts and emotions in a way which points them towards self-liberation. This requires that we aren't trying to get across our competitive agenda, because presumably we can transcend all that, which only leads to suffering.
My philosophy of freedom does not just come from idle speculation, either. Its necessity has been confirmed by me on many occasions, the most recent being a visit from the poor, unfortunate Mormons trying to convert me to the "true" religion. I spent about 20 solid minutes engaging them in a calm conversation about the ideas behind any religion, especially theirs claiming to be the exclusive, "true" one. I can say with whole conviction that those two human beings were as brain-washed as any CIA manchurian candidate. I won't quote extensively from the argument because I think that you guys can figure this out, but I will say that despite the entire gamut of complete absurdities I exposed they would always fall back on their programming: "what if we are the true religion afterall?", "but we absolutely know that we are the true religion", "you cannot live fully without our faith, and hence our hopw", etc., etc. The sad thing is that this is just a slightly more extreme version of most religions, and it also gets worse- think Jehovahs Witnesses. The point is, most of humanity holds onto needless illusions which prevent them from self-liberation. Do we reinforce those emotion-reactions which are at the root, or do we lead by example? Do we show compassion for this state-of-affairs, or do we exploit it? In other words do we become Buddhists in this regard, or Machiavellians? And Pete's throwing in the word "ethical" does not change the substance of my criticism at all, so don't even try that.
And of course, the first prerequisite is that we ourselves work on our own freedom, first. In fact, you cannot appreciate the scope of this problem until you can at least recognize the emotion-reactions in yourself.

Working backwards a bit: I have come to this understanding through study of many things, many of which I have suggessted here, in hopes that a self-improvement forum would take notice, others which I considered to obscure or esoteric. I now feel morally obligated to review and expand upon my list, so that you guys can look over what I've learned and form your own sense of freedom. The most poerful information collection is at yur fingertips, the internet. You can search all these topics before finding suitable material:
Obviously, thought-training from Logic, Scientific Method, and General Semantics. Also, the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, Martin Heiddeger, and Jacques Derrida. More "esoteric" conceptions from Rudolf Steiner, and Zen Buddhism- I recommend the excellent books of D.T. Suzuki. The science of Rupert Sheldrake. Any of the books by Robert Anton Wilson, see his website. Also, for general mind-expansion, the whakiness of Terence McKenna, and Timothy Leary. For Fascinating psychology C.G. Jung and Jean Piaget. For scientific conceptions relating to the earth I like Lynn Margulis, and James Lovelock. Finally, I'll mention that Linus Pauling, the controversial advocate of Vitamin C- who incidentally one two nobel prizes, and was on of the founders of modern biochemistry- and his "offspring", things like the Linus Pauling Institute have generally good information regarding your health.