That was me, man. I'll explain why, but I must be brief...it's late, and I must sleep.

Ed Strachar, the creator of the program, previously attended a PhotoReading seminar, which he learned much of what he knows at. His content is derived from concepts in accelerative learning, and his claims that PhotoReading and Paul Scheele of LSC(Learning Strategies Corporation) don't know what they're doing is a load of biznachnessshiznitta, because a lot of what he knows, LSC were practically pioneers in.

He has you do unnecessary exercises during the Reading Genius version of the "PhotoReading" step. You even have to stand on one foot for part of it, I hear, and you also have to listen to the "accelerative music" which gets tiresome after so many times, and requires you to really get equipment of all kinds surrounding you to actually just sit down and use the steps.

The speeds, also, have a limit, where PhotoReading does not, because it naturally builds in the brain. Reading Genius does not, and uses all of its fancy physical exercises, lingo, music, and what not to serve as a crutch. You can use PhotoReading anywhere, where as Reading Genius you need this equipment that THEY MUST produce.

It's the easier path, the "dark" path because Crazy Eddie(Ed Strachar) is full of it. His claims about other reading programs, but PhotoReading in specific are B.S., and the claims he has over his own program are all about him. "Reading Genius has one teacher, hence the quality is always high," and, "PhotoReading instructor quality can vary significantly!" are two quotes that make me sick.

The reason he's the only one who can teach the program, and explain the inner workings that's behind it is because if someone else knew the inner workings of it, compared to the gears of programs like PhotoReading, they'd realize it's a piece of pointless trash.

Need more? Not now. I'm tired, and I've got to sleep. I'll be sure to give you more tomorrow, though, including page-by-page references.

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587