Smartfish,

I was just thinking as I was reading your post ... "I hope Alexk answers this." Sure enough there was the response!

Relaxation is key. I find it easier to PR and Activate after a good workout and drinking of lots of water.

I believe drinking of water should not be a problem, this only takes a few seconds.

As for activity and I'm hoping Alexk will comment on this after taking the PR Instructor course. You could try some Brain Gym movements - PACE. This site has a simplified explanation and picture, goto http://www.mathmatters.net/braingym.htm

Alexk, could you elaborate on what exercises or steps that Paul had you do during the PR Instructor course? Cross Crawl? Drink Water? Thinking of X? etc ...

In brain gym terminology, if you aint getting it, yous turned off!

If you aint getting it, spend a bit more time in the beginning getting into state by drinking water, thinking of X, cross crawl, calf stretchs, neck rolls and possible try the Qigong light bouncing mentioned in the SFQ forum to open the energy channels.

I'd would bet that it is NOT the activation that is the issue, more like your not in state or receptive to the reading information.

Love and Light

Michael Saikali