Rest assured I don't consider the question "dumbfound". Like I said this is one thing that probably won't work for everyone. By all means try it and see what your results are.

Someone once asked me personally what I thought was the best way of tackling books that turned certain pages sideways for charts and graphs. My reply was and still is, Take it as it comes. See what happens for you. You might find it easier to do photoread twice one regular and once sideway."

There are a number of factors that may make photoreading sideway more challenging. The primary one is the individuals belief. If you try it as an experiment to satisfiy your curiosity I am inclined to think you can be successful with it. If you need other peoples assurances that it 'does' work before you try it... well 'how can you know if you can run a mile if you don't give it a shot?

One other factor why yes or no is the answer. Everyone has different computer monitors at different settings. For some turning the page sideways distorts the letters more than others. That means the individuals, visual pattern recognising skills, are further challenged. Some will manage others will not. Merely because of the quality of the text on the monitor.

Have a go and see what you get is the fastest way of finding out if this works for you.

Alex