Absolutely BRILLIANT! article.

Bolaughlin, your a star!

It was an education reading that article because I already knew it, it has just been drawn out of me.

So may things have been like that since I started this whole accelerated learning.

Throughout my posts, I find myself always saying

"yeah, I've always known this but it just cleared it up for me."

I feel like I have to give credit to myself, not because I don't want to give the author or other student credit, it's just that I'm acknowledging the fact that it has been drawn further out so that I notice it.

I thank the contributor because they have 'educated' me.

More amazingly, I have tried this technique before, but i thought I was making something up that nobody else used.

I only thought this then because I wasn't communicating with very rare and highly attuned people like yourselves.

A few months ago I started to make symbols to correspond to the the different subjects in my course.I tried circles of different colours at first.But then I found that there were very few highly distinguishable colours, so I moved onto shapes and colours.

I stopped doing this though because I got sidetracked with other stuff.

My reason for starting to use symbols was because on IQ tests, I always had a high visual spatial intelligence score.i thought that I had better use this intelligence to the upmost.

I'm sure what I was trying to do, is what Win Wenger was explaining.

This has blown me away.I'm definitely going to start my symbol strategy again.

I'd love to hear how other people have used this technique.

I need to know how many symbols I should use?

Should I have one symbol for the whole course and then more symbols for the different stages?

Is just one main symbol better?

Please give you opinions on the best method.

Thanks alot for the education

[This message has been edited by flex22 (edited September 03, 2003).]