Paul Scheel
Nice to see you! I have been waiting for you for a long time.
They are Chinese famous writers.Mybe you have heard of Qian Zhongshu.He write a book called Wei Chen.I don't konw the English name of the book.The book name means we are surrounded ny the wall.He also famous for his perfect memory. He can remember all the informations that he had read once. So many foreign journalists want to interview him,but was refuced So maybe you can do some research on this.
Oh I can' find any English book about him,my English is so poor.Mybe I'll ask some of my friends in U.S. for help.
Could I ask you some other questions ?
I have do all you said in the book.(Chinese Edition.)My most difficult thing is activation.After I Photoreading the book or article, then a short rest, I began to activat the book.I activat the book with 4 questions,find the answers , another 4.Then I do the Mindmap.(I can do this without the book, I can remember enough thing s that I need to do the mindmap.)I think do all the things right. But I didn't find any special things except the speed.I think I also need the memory and comprehension.
I wonder if there is a sign that show me I do it right.