Hi guys,

I have to post something of a questionable nature here, since the policy of this site is no ads, and since I don't believe in marketing through or on other companies resources without explicit support or joint ventures.

Michael, thank you for your gracious comments. And to Huttog, I'm very pleased you're interested in these tapes/cds.

It's appropriate for me to correct something, though -- the URL that was posted above -- was referenced only in a temporary self-improvement ezine ad. It's not linked/visible anywhere else on my site, and shows a temporary discount. Also, the ads leading to that page are not running presently. So in a few days, I'm going to set up an auto-forwarding mechanism. I will honor the discount shown on the above URL for another few days, to be fair to readers here.

In the future, though, please when posting URL's for any trainers materials, & I'm sure that would include Paul Scheele's materials if they happen to use any temporary URLs set up for specialized ezine marketing, find the trainer/author's main product pages that are accessible from their main website.

To Learning Strategies folks -- I apologize for speaking of my own material here. I would have kept silent had not the URL been potentially problematic.