What puzzles me is that if he thinks this is a scam, then why is he wasting his time posting here?

Tell ya what, pal - I know you went to the Reading Genius thread of mine and told me to go to some "teeny" site where "kids can be kids" and "adults can talk about serious stuff," but you know what? It's people like you who I live for. In fact, it may seem kind of weird, but I am partially here for the occasional person like you to come along.

My website, which will be undergoing a massive revision in December - is going to be standing for adolescent and youth rights.

This is an internet forum. Go around to some other ones, I don't care which ones, and you'll find that they all use incorrect grammar, too. No one cares. I feel that most probably try to concentrate on what matters, instead. Grammar is not the most important thing in the world, and neither is spelling, bceuase rcenet rseacreh shwos taht poelpe udnetsnad wrods as a wolhe.

Part of your problem, is that you're too serious, and don't know what you want. Otherwise, you wouldn't have ever posted in the first place. Not to mention, you even said yourself that you thought I needed to go to some other board so the "adults," or grown-ups, can talk about serious stuff. How old are you??

I'm not going to sit here all morning and defend the PR system. All I can say is that you should just try it, see how it works for yourself. A scam that's been around since the late 1980's, has up to a half-a-year money-back guarantee, has hundreds of thousands of customers, and has been reinforced by the BBB(Better Business Bereau) is pretty hard to come by.

If you truly believe it to be a scam, and you want it to be a scam, then please - don't come here. It wastes everyone else's time, and patience. If you think it's a scam, it's your loss.

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer