CameronJ: Thanks for the valuable input to my journal and I always like to hear new questions and will try to help in any way that I can.

I will do some thinking about your question regarding what books to read to help you open up to your "subconscious knowledge store". I have a pretty big library of these sort of books and I know of or have read many that I don't currently have - I want to make sure I suggest books that you can find - either at your local library or bookstore.

A couple that come to mind for there pychological effect are - Kahil Gibran's "The Prophet", "Pilgrim's Progress" by John Bunyan, Gary Zukav's "The Seat of the Soul", "The Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield, "The Tao of Physics" by Fritjof Capra, "The Dilbert Future" by Scott Adams (believe me, Mr. Adams is much deeper than most realize).

Well, that is a good start for a batch for a semi-syntopical reading group. The whole thing about opening up to your other than conscious mind is related to abstract thinking. Anything that you can do to create abstract connections between different ideas is good for this.