youngprer - Thanks for the praise. If you like the thread I think that would be great if you wanted to link to it from your site. It is nice to think that I am being helpful in some way to others who are seeking to learn this exciting and powerful system.

You said:

"...I wouldn't say "scanning" is the correct term, because scanning is like going out for individual little bits and pieces, which, when you're taking in whole paragraphs, doesn't seem to be what's happening."

I agree that the words we use are very powerful and important, and you are right we should be as concise as possible with our words. I agree that "scanning" was not the right word for "taking in a whole paragraph in one gulp", but it is a new experience for me, and a very exciting one, and I really don't have the right vocabulary to express these new abilities. It is not so much like scanning as it is that you are seeing the entire thought that the paragraph represents. So maybe we need to create some new words or phrases like "thought imaging" to describe these new processes. Maybe that is exactly what Paul is referring to as superreading?

Let's have some fun with this incredible system and create whole new ways to perceive and interact with the world.

[This message has been edited by livingsuccess (edited January 12, 2004).]