When I go in to the relax state, it helps a lot if I was listening to the PR Home Learning Course Relax part where Paul 'talked' me into relaxation. Either that or having Mozart helping me.

Probably, my most successful reading using PR is during my last semester where all of us are struggling through 2 very tough subjects. Although I have learnt how to PR before that but I didn't really harness the true power of it (old habits die hard). I reverted back to normal reading habits and barely passed my midterm paper.

Imagine a student with a CGPA of 3.88 getting a grade like that! I told myself I had enough of this nonsense I digged out my Home Learning Course and 're-learned' PR.

For the finals I PhotoRead and activate (skittering and rapidread) it next day. Total time spend per subject 1 day plus while it take most a week! It ****es all my classmates when I told them that!!! What ****es them even more is that I got an A- on both subjects (could have gotten an A if I spend a couple more hours on mind maps but I was too lazy anyway ).

Since that day I never looked back. I just PR and PR and more PR.

I don't see myself as an expert or master in PR, probably never will. But I hope to improve everyday, even if it is just a small bit.