quote:
Originally posted by AlexK:
Once you consider yourself the master/expert there is nothing after that you stop developing.

I've chosen not to be a master, to see how far I can go with this. That's why I prefer the term proficient.

Keep applying it, you keep deveveloping it and you keep learning and have fun with it.

Alex

I would say that is true to a degree, but not always, not necessarily. I think that 'proficient' is sort of the same thing as containing expertise. In my view of an expert, or even a master - they're always learning more and more, and often times it's a vision of them learning and doing more with whatever it may be even more actively than another.

For example, I'd say I'm an expert on using the PhotoReading system, but that doesn't mean that I'm the MASTER of the system, or am an expert in the knowledge within and behind the system itself. It simply means that I can apply it well in my daily life, and with expertise based off of what I've developed thus far, but there is still more to go, and always more to go.

Just a thought.

-youngprer