I have finished going over the tapes/CD in the program a few times, but I don't think that is all there is to learning photoreading. I will continue to work at it, and I have wanted to makes some post recently, but I have set some pretty large goals for myself for this year and I have let my photoreading fall behind.

I am getting ready to attend the big PhotoReading Retreat coming up in the middle of the month with Paul and the crew in St. Paul. So, I have some homework to do for that.

I just went to the library yesterday and I found a stack of books on ecommerce, internet marketing and related topics which I am going to PhotoRead this weekend. I also found two books by Paulo Coelho, author of "The Alchemist". I was looking for "The Alchemist", but they didn't have it. I am trying to read different types of books using my newly learned techniques.

I have been going over Mark Twain's Autobiography - a great read, btw, and also a handful of other biographies and autobiographies - Edison, Franklin, Teddy Roosevelt. I have had some resistance to reading them too fast, because I want "to enjoy" them, but I have been noticing that I quite a bit of information comes through at high reading rates. So I am just going to have to continue the process and grow my skills.