Happy New to all,

While you all were partying, alas, I spent most of my time activating my course material. Sad I know, but lets not go down there...

I am finding the activation taking almost as much time as regular study. However, I finding it easier to grasp the concept through the mind mapping technique.

As things stand I have photoread everything. Just activated 25%. The activation starts with looking up my earlier recorded trigger words. I have found on several occassions that the trigger words were random and susiduary to the solution. So I have to spend a few minutes writing up the trigger words according to the sequence of reading material. For example bullet one would be analogue signals. Bullet two digital signals until the end of chapter is reached. Based on the correct sequence I am able to mind map. Prior to mind mapping I rapid read, which often ends up as normal reading.

Mind mapping is most taxing in time. Mind mind wanders as I want to be creative in diagrams. I always thought that I can work on my five subjects simultaneously. The reality is that I currently devoting all my time on most challenging subject. At current rate I should be finished with this subject by Tuesday next week. I would then have a week to activate the other four. What am I doing wrong?