Activation has been my challenge in learning to photoread.

I just listened New Behavior Generator as part of the Decisive Action PLC. With a goal to integrate learning of photoreading to my everyday life.

I photoread the PR book before the session in order to deepen my understanding of the behaviors needed in order to succeed in PR. I used Paul as role model since his voice and picture is familiar.

Before this I made some thinking, it would be much better to have someone that you have met.

The process for learning to photoread has been very valuable. I started with the PR PLC, then Ideal Mindset, Genius Code and finaly Decisive Action (original drive for PR came from first time with the GC). Decisive Action PLC was realy a good re-discoverly.

I had it in the book self for two years not using it, all the time I sufferent from not taking action. Somehow I realy didnīt realize the power of decisive action.

It just came to mind that perhaps you could use New Behavior Generator (or the whole decisive action course), in order to implement the learning behaviors that Alex describes.

If you know someone who has succeeded well with the photoreading, or for example mind mapping. Using New behavior generator / decisive action could boost your learning.

Alex, could you comment also from this perpective.

I would specialy appreciate tips on applying Decisive Action, Concistent Achievement, Natural Brilliance PLC's for learning good PR performance.

I have used Ideal Mindset PLC and it brought me very strong belief that I'll succeed, yet I have activated only couple of books (photoread about 20...).

I got very strong drive for PR after High Think Thank Session where with word "what can I do in order to learn photoreading?" the image stream brought me wonderful picture of quality of life I want to achieve.

It came compeletely supricingly and after intepretation I realized that actualy if something can help me to learn photoreading is the belief that it will help me to reach my goal.

Sorry to write such a personal long message to this dicussion, hope itīs ok.

Eric

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 05, 2004).]