Alex,

I made short brainstorming based on your advice, you can find the sentences as they came to the surphase.

>>Concider your purpose, what am I going to do with this skill?<<

- I will succeed in work
- I will success in my carreer
- I will have powerful approach to acquire knowledge based on my need of information
- I will be able to addapt and handle the rapid change of the world we live in
- I will gain knowledge to understand my self
- I will gain knowledge to understand the world and human behavior
- I will gain knowledge to learn to be come profient at communication
- I will gain knowledge from the field on my profession and this will help me in my work immediately
- My mind will use it's capability of absorbing usefull information, this way it will not get bored and dull for example by watching to much television
- I will be good company to others even at old age
- I will enjoy for gaining knowledge and stimulating my brain

Please comment, are they too general?

I photoread again one of the books that gave me very positive emotion while photoreading it earlier. I realized how familiar the book was, it caughed something in side me (hah, haa...it works.. I felt). So there is still something that is blocking, something to be released.

>>>Remember to break down this goal into subgoals<<<

I did this and focused today on formulating questions while post-viewing, this was realy good. Hovewer I used much more than 10 minutes for this, allowing this to happen. I gained confidence by doing this, there is now the seed of curiosity on this book planted in my thoughts.

I will gradualy decrease my time for this in the future, trusting my mind to have some incubation time before super-reading and dipping + to understand that there is still also mind mapping and rapid reading paths.

Am I on the right track?

>>>Remember to ask what do I need right now and how will this serve my purpose?<<<

I have planned to ask this on my next over the wall session, this is exactly what I have not asked. My intuition tellīs me that I have thought in side me that having something right now is wrong? At least this is my concious though on my self, can be wrong analysis. This is realy good question!

Thank you!

Eric