Where you use the expression "I will" I prefer to use the expression "I expect" for me the term "I will" creates an internal conflict or arguement that goes why should I? This isn't going to be the case for everyone. Some can say I will and kapow the find the leverage. I on the other hand was raised such that when I said "I will" my parents said no you won't. This trained me to look for reasons why I won't succeed in my intention. However for me to say I expect well no searching is required why I should expect it the expression to me implies a passage is possible even if someone else says "no you won't".

While you have stated outcomes I cannot see the purpose?

quote:
- I will succeed in work Why? What's the purpose of that?
- I will success in my carreer
Why? What's the purpose of that?
- I will have powerful approach to acquire knowledge based on my need of information
- I will be able to addapt and handle the rapid change of the world we live in
- I will gain knowledge to understand my self
- I will gain knowledge to understand the world and human behavior
- I will gain knowledge to learn to be come profient at communication
- I will gain knowledge from the field on my profession and this will help me in my work immediately
- My mind will use it's capability of absorbing usefull information, this way it will not get bored and dull for example by watching to much television
- I will be good company to others even at old age
- I will enjoy for gaining knowledge and stimulating my brain

On Post viewing 10 to 20 minutes is quite acceptable especially if you kept your preview short. I have postviewed books for 20 minutes and finished with them after one quick check of information I desired later. I know what's in the books and if I need the information I can look again later. Getting the postview down isn't the factor it's keeping it relevant to your purpose.

Alex