For me "I can" has positive tone and it means that I have skill´s and all the right elements in place to do the job. "I can" means for me also that something is in my circle of influence.

It´s funny that by asking "why?" in this situation brings up some feeling, creating question "should I?". The answer is yes I should! But there is some conflict I need to solve.

I have documented my life purpose, dreams, fears, values, life goals and short term goals, success habits, positive attitudes, positive external influences and skill´s that I'm now gaining in order to reach my goals. In order to gain these skill's I need to actively participate, read, listen, speak and write. By becoming profient in photoreading I can have access to the information on these issues.

This link was not clear before CM-BF, at least not so concistent. I need to work still on maintaining my goals, GC supports in this very well, it´s also new behavior to be mastered. You just coached me on CM-BF and almost forced me to seek for the books that will support my goals.

I got assosiation from this; there are some books that do not have direct concious link to my goals, but still I sense almost like demand to read them.

I need to trust my intuition, this was also encouraged by the DOING session messages.

Eric

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 08, 2004).]