Hello.

I recently ordered PhotoReading just a day ago and waiting for the package to arrive. I started reading some of the comments initially and was immediately discouraged and decided to cancel my order or started preparing to return information, HOWEVER, I said to myself, I am a thinker, let me conduct my own investigation.

To get to the point rather quickly, people are looking for easy results or instant gratification. No matter how simple a system is presented, it will require a concerted effort and consistant daily committment to mastering the system through application to get any significant results.

How many of you ever struggled with mathematics? Because you struggled with mathematics, and did not get the results from those courses taken as a result, why didnt you conclude that mathematics was a scam? Why did you not conjure up a multitude of negative feedback from others around you about those mathematics courses to make an excuse for your failure?

The truth of the matter, mathematics does work. The individual in pursuit of understanding mathematics must make a serious committment to learning and applying its theories and never give up and in addition learn how to get the help they need in understanding the concepts to be successful with mathematics or ANY subject matter.

Now, I have not received my PhotoReading materials yet, but my argument applies to any subject matter. Folks, there are no short cuts to growth. Can one jump from being an infant in physical stature to that of a well developed 21 year old? Every step of development must be achieved. The same will apply with learning PhotoReading or any subject, THE SKIPPING of steps will only lead to more confusion or struggles or even failure. All the best!