Hi guys, I've just started photoreading two weeks ago... would like to ask some questions:-

1. I've been trying to pr a technical book on 80386 processor. I have jotted down some trigger words throughout the process of previewing, but while trying to form questions out of the trigger words, I will just ask "what is <trigger word>?". Is it ok if i do that?

2. During the activation process, I superread the chapters and superdip into topics that are of interest or that answers my questions from the trigger words. However, it seems that superdipping still isn't enough for me to understand the whole concept (based on trigger words) as I often just superdip at phrases or just a sentence or two. If i superdip more, it seems that I would succumb to regular reading. Should I wait for rapid reading in order to grasp or to answer all my questions based on the trigger words? Just keep on having this "empty" feeling...

3. How do I know if I actually nid to superdip or I can just do rapid read interchangably? Cos some paragraphs really do interest me and I just feel totally wrong just to superdip at a sentence or two and get nothing out of it...

Thanks!