This is my journal for the photoreading course. I noticed a remarkable journal kept by LivingSuccess sometime ago. My purpose with this journal is not big or grand nor it is to provide people with an inspirational example to learn photoreading. It is just to keep me motivated while going through the photoreading course, the same purpose for the journal I keep on the Ideal Mindset course.

OK, that's all for presentation. Now on to my plan. First of all, this is a weekends project, so I most probably won't do anything until the next weekend. But my starting point will be to take every single course manual and book I have that relates on one way or the other to photoreading, and take the Genius Code tape on Direct Learning. Follow the process of photoreading all of them and then set them for Direct Learning. I did this more than a year ago, when I bought the photoreading course, and I failed to take the course then. So I'll do it again. After two weeks, and before beginning the course, I'll listen to the Photoreading Activator at least once. Then I'll begin with the first session of the course. This approach sounds right to me, I don't know if the experienced photoreaders might have worries or objections with this approach. Any feeback will be welcome.

This is my Nth attempt in learning photoreading. I hope this is the final one.