Boylan: What I am about to say you need to seriously consider for your own mental stability and safety. There no quick fixes when it comes to dealing with internal issues and suffering. The shortcuts are there, but it comes with a price if you're not ready for Satori. That's what happen to me. I accidently experienced Nirvana, the most coveted attainment in Buddhist traditions. It came so blitzing fast. Unfortunately, with previous karma being unresolved, I tumbled off the mountaintop and into the dark valleys. It was so dark I felt death. But during the good and bad, I was able to transfer my nirvanic experiences to willing recipients through chanting.

I don't know if transference can be possible over the Net without me saying the words to you.. But you can use the chant and see if it helps or not. Here's one I start with everytime I did the valence:

Chaining

Buddha, our Twilight, welcomes us to be a cherished friend.

Through this chaining,
Let our Tears for Peace
Bless us with fearless Strength

So that this Bond be the Pureness
For our Light to protect the Whitest

So that this Unity be the Truest
For our Path against the Blackness

So that this Kinship be Undying
Our Hearts will scream beyond Deth

Our Souls will be together as One
We will join our Brothers and Sisters

I recommend other things but I don't know enough of your issues and personal background.

Brian: Hehe.. Skaktipat is crapshoot. the highmasters can do it, but will not offer it to just anybody in need. I'd be surprised if there were someone willing to and do it successfuly. There are organizations in Jakarta offering Tummo Reiki and shaktipat. I recall the group can be found on YahooGroups under Kundalini Reiki. But I heard from an ex-member that the success rates are dirt poor.

Miss. K is scary scary. If the person is not ready for it, he/she will not be able to control the blistering fire energy. I do recall on an AP forum a member saying a Tibetan lama was begged to do shaktipat and so obliged. Well, the recipient is feeling the *hellish* fires of Shakti he couldn't control.

May the bliss of Inner Fire be with you.. [Starwwars spoof]

[This message has been edited by Phelix (edited April 28, 2002).]