I think babayada that your idea of "truths" or "realities" that the mind cannot overcome is not looking at other philosophies.

For instance, there are those that levitate - defying "gravity" - because they have the mind ability to do so. Also, my body has felt as if I am coming down with a cold many times, but I create the mind state that I won't get sick - and it frequently goes away, if I'm strong enough in my beliefs.

I acquiesce that there are truths which I accept on a daily basis, but human kind is in a stage of evolution which may not be able to see beyond these "truths" or see how we create them. I hope that makes sense. For instance, some people will blow of time travel as impossible. However, even the science of physics has proven that one could travel back in time given the correct instruments.

As far as photoreading, I admit I was skeptic at first and didn't possess the full belief in the system to become very successful. However, it still produced some results because I was willing to TRY it, thus acknowledging there is some possibility it might work. Those results increased my belief and allowed me to reach a higher level of success with photoreading.

Saying that you need to believe that photoreading works is not "mystic" or hurting the system, it is just stating a fact that is frequently overlooked in our world. For instance, we believe, if subconsciously, that we can get up from a chair and start walking - which allows us to do it. Yes there are physical limitations sometimes, such as a disabled person who might not be able to walk; but if that person had strong enough beliefs, he/she would find a way to cure the situation or get up and walk on their own.
Or perhaps the mind doesn't want to move, because it so strongly believes in the physical limitations and has no hope of "fixing" the situation (to many it needs no fixing because nothing is "broken").

My point is that you create your own reality, any spiritual adviser will tell you this, but it is frequently overlooked among many.

The paradox is that once you realize you create your own reality, you will most likely have no desire for change because you will have accepted the present moment and reached a higher level of consciousness.

[This message has been edited by ked (edited April 06, 2004).]