Hurm.

That's what I said, isn't it?

Did you see something that wasn't there? Was your model of the world setting you up to see things a certain way?

I'll suggest that even if the evidence were to present it, that the observer may not notice it or accept it.

Just as likely is that one deludes oneself of a result or that a model is valid.

Consciously accept an argument or an idea is one thing, but integrating it into your world model and using it to direct your interaction with the world is another thing.

BTW Babayada, I kept agreeing with your suppositions as I read them.

----------
Rambling some more.

Not everyone may be as open minded as you are. What one person needs to hear may be of no value to another, and vice versa.

--

I believe in an objective universe. That doesn't mean I'm correct. It also doesn't mean that my limited means for percieving and understanding it won't make it appear as if the universe is conditional, variable, or even subjective.

--

Here's some questions. If everyone works the same way, why do people have different learning styles? Why do people have learning "disabilities"? Why do people like different things?

--

Doesetu, I believe that intent is very important in get good results with PRWMS. Like a cake you have to have many elements present for it to work. Chocolate cake without eggs would be different but it would still be edible. Or forget the flour and you still have something nice and chocolately. I don't like saying what is most important to the PRWMS, since the element you are missing (or gained) will seem like the most important. It may not be the same for the next person. However, some issues do seem to come up again and again. The mechanics of PR are easily worked out. The open mindedness and intent are perhaps the least tangible and probably the ones that the greatest number of people have problems with.

----

Don't get me wrong. I had really good success the very first time I tried it. However, that was over a year after I bought the course. Also, I still wish to improve my experience with the system.

You are perfection.
Iam2