Hmmm, I'm all about self-change. However, I go from Archetype to type.

This is going to get a little occult, so please forgive me for stepping on anyone's beliefs. When I discovered that astrology could give accurate character analysis, I fell in love. I knew I wanted to love, and to be loved by, a Capricorn woman. (Now is the time where every Capricorn woman reading this goes "why?"). So, I spent a great deal of time trying to make myself attractive to the archetype. (Although not enough time, in my opinion).

The problem with the whole "real you" thing is that a person is a verb, not a noun. An individual is defined more by his actions and his memories than by his atoms. After all, our cells are completely replaced every seven years or so. Manifest your highest good. In my case, I know my highest good is to be the ideal husband - it is a genuine Spiritual Calling.

On one hand, I am trying to tell you to [b]keep on Becoming[/b}. Your process-of-becoming (Xeper) is what makes you the "real you." On the other hand, your Xepher might be misspent at this particular woman. I do not know, and I refuse to even hazard a judgement.