I saw her again tonight and told her that I wish she could have been at the picnic last week. She just said "thank you." I've been using the Self-Esteem Supercharger and Relationship tapes, but it's at a point where just seeing her depresses me.

IN THE FLOW: Top 3 things?

1) We have similar life goals and we both enjoy music. She's sooooo talented. I've compared her to Christina Aguilara.
2) She's just so darned sweet.
3) She has that intangible "certain something" that sets her apart from all the others... and yes I'm definitely physically attracted to her. She might not win any beauty contests or make it in the pages of Playboy, but she's a winner in my book.
4) She's a great mom. She takes good care of her daughter and takes care of herself, by standing up to life's struggles.

You have a lot of good suggestions. I wish I could get to the point where I could just let it go as you suggest. That's been the sticking point. I would like to either be able to move to the next level or just get to the point where I can forget about her. So far, both have been elusive for me. You mentioned Release, so I'm sure you're referring to Natural Brilliance. I just ordered it, so maybe it will help.

KAIDEN: You seem to have been really focused on your goals. Both knowing what you wanted and how to get there. Now that I've ordered Natural Brilliance, I was wondering what statements you used since you said that NB was good for "relationship procurement and development". Additionally, if Xeper is the process of becoming, what is Xepher?

HEL: Socrates said "know thyself". I know who I am, but getting others to know is what I'm after.