Yeah, I am stuck in the same situation as Glen. I have tunnel vision for my X. It is so true is she causes you pain right now when everything is just a wish, when you actually do get your wish the pain she will cause can throw you into a deep depression. Speaking from experience. Love must be free. All the techniques to woo her in your direction are just at the surface. What happens when they change or their gone. What do I mean? What if you get into an accident and end up with scars on your face or something, or what if you gained weight. Would she stay with you for you or would she bail being that what turned her on is changed. When you spend a great deal of your time cattering to someone else, trying to win her over, you'll spend the rest of your life convincing her that you are what she wants. Let her find her own path, if it is you then great. It is much better when a women can freely love you and you don't have to always try to be her spotlight.

One thing that I want to know is attracting new partners through paraliminals, for example prosperity. If I wanted to attract a new partner through prosperity would I study things I like in other women and think about that during my listening. Be it beauty, resevedness, confidence. What if I look at a playboy and focus on the abundance of beautiful inteligent women there are? Just searching for some answers to a technique that will work to get me out of my tunnel vision.