I can't say enough how much I appreciate the support on this forum. I'm equally glad to see that others are getting help from this post as well. You guys are great!

Well, she's far from being a "Pit Bull", but finding another that would make me forget all about her would be great! I know I've been emotionally unavailable for anyone else because I've been so wrapped up in her.

Lately I've been spending just about ALL of my free time with the paraliminals: Self-Esteem Supercharger, Personal Magnetism, and Relationships. I've added Silva and have attempted "subjective communication" as well. As InTheFLow suggested I continue to listen to Self-Esteem supercharger daily. For now it continues to be a struggle.

Since she just hasn't been around as much, I'm beginning to get a little more clarity.
I'm still trying to work through this, and wonder if adding something like the Sedona method or even Centerpointe to the arsenal would help. I heard that it's supposed to be good for getting control of emotions.