...that is what I crave for.

I have photoread (2 days ago) a book called Business Cycles from John Law to the Internet Crash by Lars Tvede (350 pages).

NB: I have regular read the first 120 pages two weeks ago. Did not do any notes.

My purpose is to get a detailed overview of the ups and downs of the market from John Law to the Internet Crash, so that I can get a strong grounding in economics. The reason why I want to have a strong grounding in economics is that I want to be occupied with economics in the future.

Yesterday I did 3 passes (20-25 minutes, the first break 5 minutes, the second 15 minutes). The book is divided into 5 parts and 21 chapters and since I have already regular read the first 2 parts of the book the passes were concentrated on the last 3 parts.... Well, I did visit the first 2 parts, tried to follow my feelings at times and something told me that I had to go to one of the early pages.

When activating my purposes for the parts were: What is the chapter/part about? How does this apply to what I am learning? Why is it relevant?

More specifically when I read something I wanted to know more about e.g. who is this George Soros? What did he do? Then I got the answer, but I also had to keep from over-dipping too much.

Sometimes I would ask myself a question then I would dip and it would be like: well the answer was not there, I would dip once more and the answer would not be there either. Then a new question would come to my mind and I would continue my super reading.

It was all very confusing, many names and many theories, but fun and I did notice some subtle sensations.

Today I have done 3 more passes (20-25 minutes) and this time I tried to have more spread like super reading and dipping the first 2-3 parts and one were I was just following my intuition.

But it is still not gelling, it is only when I super read the first 2 parts of the book that I get this familiar feeling that I believe I am supposed to have. But that makes sense since I have regular read the first two parts two weeks ago.

I have also made some questions from my trigger words, but when activating I forget the questions when I do not find the answers to begin with. I guess I should write some of them down, but they seem so general like "how did Kondratieff think of Business Cycles" I kindda already know the answer... I was also contemplating a mind map, but it still feels too early since it is all a little messy.

I have a feeling that I am at my goal soon, so any tips?

[This message has been edited by Cremio (edited September 13, 2004).]