InTheFlow mentioned

Is it possible also to use paraliminal tapes, meditating, binaural beats low freq., when trying get this kind of life to work?

On my first day, I am still using paraliminal tapes like the dream play before sleep cycle at 11:00pm. Also, during the day cycles, I may "sleep" 15-20 minutes, then put on my headphones and put on 10 minute Supercharger. This is only the second day which I HAVE NOT listened to these tapes and it seems that my dreams didn't seem that vivid and right now I feel more groggy, I assume because I went without the use of the 10 minute Supercharger. But like I said, this is only from 1 day to the next I probably am beginning to suffer from lack of NREM and REM sleep. Currently I feel like a 4(on the Stanford Sleep Scale that Brian649 posted) which means "Foggy, losing interest in remaining awake, slowed down". With my 'extra' time I have lined up to use the Natural Brilliance course which I purchased last week and went through it once. I want to go through it again. So I think the paraliminals should not be a problem with this schedule.
Meditation, yes, well, I still meditate, however, today it seems more like an internal argument between my brain that wants to sleep and my mind!!!
Binaural beets? Never tried them. Neither have I tried binaural beats. Wouldn't be able to comment further, for I am an ignorance on this matter.

Brian649,
I've read the page that you linked on your post (http://www.supermemo.com/articles/sleep.htm)
and it fascinating reading. One thing I gleened from it, which I wanted to apply in modifying my quasi-polyphasic sleep cycle, is this:
"To get high quality night sleep that maximizes your learning effects your sleep onset should meet these two criteria:
strong homeostatic sleepiness: this usually means going to sleep not earlier than 15-19 hours after awakening from the previous night sleep
ascending circadian sleepiness: this means going to sleep at a time of day when you usually experience a rapid increase in drowsiness. Not earlier and not later! Knowing the timing of your circadian rhythm is critical for good night sleep (see below for more hints)
Additionally, you should be aware that using the circadian component will only work when all its physiological subcomponents run in synch (as it is the case in free running sleep). People with irregular sleep hours and highly stressful lives may simply be unable to locate the point of ascending sleepiness as this point may not exist!"

I basically need to find my own cycle between the push and pull of these 2 criterias as well as other physical needs(for example: you gotta eat healthier!!! You gotta exercise!!!). This is so that I can find a rythm that will work for me. Actually "listening"(acutely observing) this rythm that will satify my sleep needs. Not trying to impose this rythm according to my work cycle. It'll take time and detailed charting, I think. I will push on!!!

Can't... go on...
You go on without me...
I can't hold on much longer....

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

;p

Note: As I keep active my degree of sleepiness goes up and down. I need to line up many, many things to keep me occupied!