hi,sleep reduction is cool thing, I was a starcraft gamer about 2 years, wich made me not sleep often more than 2 days strait... it wasnt hard, the only thing wich was a bit bothering was the muscle *heavy feel* the next day after a sleepless night. Later I checked some websites about hypnosis etc. Hitting on Brain wave gen. I used default preset Learning Aid for stud.(6 hz Theta) about 3-4 hours a day after i came from school, while playing Starcraft broodwar, or learning (I am from Poland and most of the notes are only for memorized material, no thinking needed ,) I was used to memorize over 30 pages of history with dates after reading it once.
and the sleeping time dropped to about 4 hours, i didnt need to set my watch up, I was waking naturally, no problem.

Then I had holydays. I didnt use Bwgen at all. Now iam in Swizzerland (on exchange year), I had some spare time to read this forum, Saw some of Brians posts. And it started again:
first
With some paraliminals i discovered once that you can in a deep state take over the control of what u want to do, Brian once wrote smth like this "how powerfull image streaming would be in delta state" and he was right, first image streem is not a problem or difficultie of any kind in delta state, u just have it, second the images are just so vivid and bizzare wow really impressive! i strongly recommend to try... second:
ive made myself a cd with 9 mp3 paraliminals and what is pretty clear for me now, but wasnt some time ago if u listen to a paraliminal and at the end take control of it not leaving the state with the countdown just not hearing Pauls words and then start to hear next para. u will get a really deep state of mind. It is really powerfull, then i put ?togheter? down part of deep relaxion, down part of MemorySC. and middle of personal genious (few times) +midd of MSC +my own words recorded to two channells (in cool edit with brain wave synchronizer funktion -4hz and pink noise at 25% of volume )I made it for a Mathematiks test, my words were all about my subcousc. mind creating a BIG BIG BIG link with my cousc. and flooding ideas of how to do an exercise over this link. Ive heard it the mp3 before going on the test and i didnt spent a single second thinking about how to do this ? I just had the ideas in my Head.
after all 2 hours later I wasnt able to say what questions i had on the test (7 exercises.. )
Well i get 5 (1-6 grades 6 highest) beacuse of some mistakes, but all Ideas were good, most of the time it was writing error. Wich I think are happening because of focusing problems -->delta meditation instead of sleep
I used my home made paraliminal with changed rate to 1,5 hz. I was sleeping 3 hours from 22 to 1 and then i used paraliminal one hour before going to school
2 weeks long then (no problems with health) i changed my sleeping cycle back to normal because i was feeling a bit "slower" at sports and since i was training for local bike DS champs. I turned well normal again

If u live long let say on Delta The coolest thing is to go outside ! I will be able to notice so so so many things u didnt, the world will be like a new one, i will not do
unusefull thinking at all just enjoying the natur and things around you )) i LOve it...

Try using Brian new posted method u will love it, he wrote about projects, well I wasnt heaving any for some time and i used the Nap sleep cycle just so at night walking around in the city heaving fun breathing fresh air ) and i alsaw talked a lot with my colleague. It is fun I will soon start over a new 2 hour sleep cycle )
And ive got a question ..
Using paraliminals we can influence our brain to work in some way, would it be possible to use a some kind of advanced paraliminal to make the brain make more neuronal connections, or maybe growing the number of synapses to the maximum a Neuron can handle (i think it is 6 or 7 but iam not sure) it will be a way to hmm change hardware of your brain in software way ---> meaning OVerclocing ) °° It is able to influence the body functions so why not in a such direct way ?

Ok sorry for a Long post and thx for your feedback if I ll get any,
feel free to mail me about ur ideas ! it will be fun discuss with you
and one more thing
maybe we could make a live discussion over inet, using IRC or some sort of CHAT it wiil be fun !!
And hey Learning Strategies could put a chat on their site so we can share our knowlage and thinking more dynamicly --> well how was it called ? socratic method ?

LoGiTeCh