Greetings everyone... I stumbled on this topic whilst doing some research on the subject of the Uberman sleep cycle, as I'm currently in my first "day" of converting to the cycle, having "napped" at 4 am and 725 am (i have a class at 8 ) this morning. I put nap in quotes because like usual for this, i didn't sleep at all, just closed my eyes and waited for the alarm to go off.

Anyway, I'm keeping a journal of my progress (is that the right word?) Here starting towards the bottom of the page. I'll start adding local time stamps to all my posts so it's more clear exactly what time things are happening to me.

The only side effect (besides the "i haven't slept since yesterday" feeling) is the sore throat, good to see that's a common one. Of course, having pulled a couple of all-nighters in the past, I sorta knew it'd be coming.

In any event, I'll be back tomorrow to update things here, and anyone interested in talking to me about anything is welcome to, my AIM is WhiteKnight40k, and I'm always signed on unless my computer crashes. If I'm away, just leave a msg indicating you want to talk about sleep cycles, and I'll try to get back to you.