Hi!

Well, until now there seems to be two ways to handle this sensitivity problem.

1. Not fighting these negative energies from other people (meditate later).
2. Fighting the energies (so they don't get close to you. NLP/states).

But something have to be done. I'm playing with it...

I have read some good books now about this subject, and it really seems to me, that no one has the same answer. Some says it's best to relax, and then "clear" yourself later from negative energies you recived from others, like "brushing your aura to get rid of negative energies, which may have been stock in it", or like "kanalising out these negative feelings, like release/relaxing". The OTHER kind of view is to be more in control of your states, like using NLP, so you can feel, what you really want (not escaping, but to get results you want), so youre not hindered by negative feelings, or like crossing your arms/legs to get rid of these feelings.

Of course there is an option also of helping others. Because they then must feel bad in some way, if they sent out negative energies.. To get rid of this, then help them out. But if youre in a supermarked, cinema, then it's probably not a so good idea to talk to strangers just like that*g*.

There is really one great thing of being so sensitive! Youre good at using your intuition, problem solving, and you can easily set yourself into other peoples problem, and help them to solve these problems.

And if youre sensitive, then you will maybe get even better at NLP or "meditating/releasing/relaxing", learning to relax and create states, and feel the way you really want to be.

Does anybody know how they can use these negative energies in another way?
And if there is someone out there, who is really good at dealing with theese energies in another kind of way.. Please hit a post .