quote:
Originally posted by RoverMarinar:
Wow.

It looks like one of Photoreading's biggest advocates, someone LSC is very proud to have promote and support them (why else would they tap his statements for the intro) nearly doesn't even not know they exist nor is a supporter at all.

Not forgetting, of course, that Grinder and Bandler went to court because neither could remember who owned what copyright-wise. Not exactly the memory that an elephant would admire.

quote:
This should create a huge question mark around LSC.

"Should"? Why? JG did write that, after all. If anything, that should create a huge question mark around his own credibility. Personally, I don't care who supports it or who doesn't, as long as it works for me. Still, if you choose to let someone else's actions decide your own, that's your choice, I suppose.

quote:
John Grinder obviously does not feel photoreading is effective or worthwhile-- otherwise he would be using it, or at best be aware of his connection with it.

I happen to know quite a few people who are convinced PhotoReading works, but never put out enough effort to learn it. And frankly, some of the so-called NLP master practitioners are the ones who struggle the most with it, in my experience. It seems to have something to do with enlarged egos and a refusal to go "down" to the conscious incompetence stage. As for memory, I really wouldn't apply that criterion to someone who had that court case I described above.

quote:
I don't think I am going to be following LSC and their products anymore.

Your call, of course. Pity you'll miss out on the benefits, but then again, that doesn't affect those people who take the LSC insights.

quote:
This is somewhat laughable.

Oh, I agree. It never ceases to amuse me how people just let good stuff pass them by. Oh well, that means we PhotoReaders get to hold an unfair advantage over the rest of the world for a few more years.

KWLee

[This message has been edited by KWLee (edited December 08, 2004).]