Wow, thanx for the response. I asked the wrong question. This is what I really wanted to say.

You see, I live in a far away country and then one day I hear about this great book called photoreading WMS by paul schelee. I click on amazon and request it.

When it finally arrived, I read it in 24 hours becouse of the simple layout of the book. But then I had this problem that I didn't understood what the photofocus and activation is. I needed help fast.

Well... no panic! In the last page it said buy this tape and that tape and go to this seminar.. etc etc..

Wattha ???! I just bought this book and I live this far away AND I CAN't AFFORD THE SHIPPING TAX AGAIN.

But luckily I found this fine forum where you could get all the help you needed. It's not a seminar, nor tapes... But it's fine with me.

Now do you see my problem, it would be a lot easier if I did this:

1. Download the software.
2. Go to the homepage and register.
3. Take my credit card and and by the licence
4. You are good to go.

An interactive software would really make life easier, for a guy like me who can't afford all the stuff right now. I know there is many people like me.

Don't take me too serious, I just wanted to find out what you have to say about it.

[This message has been edited by stheelders (edited December 01, 2004).]