Remember it's a choice. You can aquire any or all of the skills and talents of the guy that irks you... if you want. No one can ever be inferior or superior to anyone... its a choice. They allow themselves to be and you allow yourself to be and explore life however you want.

See yourself as an explorer of a different jungle to his... your experiences will be different but thats OK afterall do you really need to be him to enjoy your life. There are probably many experiences you've enjoyed that he hadn't because of the different path that he's followed.

Grant yourself permission to look at the skills, talents and whatever else about him you admire. Then decide what if any of them you would like to aquire over time... if at all.

Remember you are judging yourself harshly for not having aquired his talents. But you probably never consciously decided whether you really need these talent. So ask yourself how would I use his talents if I had them? Do I really need them right now in my life? Questions like that.

If you decide you would like to aquire some of the talents he has.. great give yourself esteem a tropey cause you just found some goals for your life.

If you decide you don't need or want these talents right now or later.... great again. How can you be inferior when you made a conscious decision about what you want in your life?

It's your self esteem your pulling down... stop comparing yourself harshly.. find a way to let it be what it is. Look at your life as an adventure unfolding and allow yourself to be...

My suggestion... a starting point good luck.

Alex