I've posted numerous success stories myself, but am I going to post success stories now? Not too many, unless it's something new and significant for me. But me posting about how I've gone through books in a short period of time has already been done, and me posting about how it has helped with school, grades, and taking on all different kinds of new challenges is also pointless. I've been there, done that.

These days, as Alex said, many people are out there and using it. I used to spend hours on this forum to help develop myself, but I've found that over time I snapped into my own perfect little niche in how to do things, and coming here is no longer needed.

A lot of the time, people become too busy to come back, also. Margaret, for instance, moved up in her career and also had no big purpose in pursuing it all further. Myself, I've been given the ability to try things in school I previously wasn't able to do, like tackling advanced classes and extra homework, which, while I'm not entirely successful at it, has proved that PhotoReading gave me the ability to put me on a new level, and face new challenges on a higher plane. So just remember that if YoungPRer isn't around, it's because he's probably busy doing homework or another one of his usual projects.

The big thing is time, and motivation. After you've told people the same thing so many times, it really begins to feel like you're not getting much fulfillment out of it anymore, because you're not accomplishing much of anything new. For others, they're find fulfillment and accomplishment in being here for a longer period of time. I still check back, and Alex has been here for a little longer than I have, and Alex seems to like doing it.

One interesting thing about being given the ability to do things in a shorter amount of time is that it makes you want to get more done. So, if you're too fixated on that, then you really don't end up with any extra free time at all! lol The only difference is that you're getting more done than you would have before in that same time period.

-youngprer