Last night I tried a subliminal that I've had buried in a drawer for years. It was an old Joe Land tape for "Getting into Exercise". While listening to the tape in my sleep, I had dreams about being in the gym lifting weights. All day today when I was doing other things, I felt like I should have been working out and was looking forward to doing so.

I thought this interesting since I've been unsuccessful at dreaming what I want to dream as suggested in another paraliminal.

Since having this experience I wanted to do some further research about subliminals, but found most of the research and feedback to be negative. I have only recently begun looking into self-improvement using paraliminals which subsequently led me to revisiting the subliminal tape.

I would really like to hear from the community about the efficacy of subliminals. Is the bad wrap deserved? If subliminals are indeed bogus, then I have to really question this experience. If not, then maybe subliminals combined with parliminals might be very effective since subliminals can be listened to while going about your normal routine.